Resilience Train the Trainer
developing in-house resilience trainers
To succeed in business today resilience is an essential skill. Resilience is the ability to respond effectively to pressures and bounce back from setbacks and adversity. Building a pool of Resilience Trainers will give you an opportunity to improve organisational performance and well-being on a sustainable basis.
Ideal for: Internal trainers, HR managers, HSSE managers, or individuals who meet the competencies required to deliver the 'Resilience Toolbox Programme'.
At a glance: Resilience Train the Trainer is a practical programme providing the skills, tools and confidence to deliver and roll out the 'Resilience Toolbox Programme'.
Benefits to you and your organisation:
- Ability to deliver effective resilience programmes to support people across your organisation
- Skills and confidence to deliver structured training sessions with well defined objectives
- Knowledge of resilience training materials which cater for all learning styles
- Confidence to manage the training environment, delegates and yourself
Over the course of this 4 day programme you will:
- Develop an understanding of The Resilience Toolbox Programme
- Identify the aims, objectives and key learning points of each training module
- Learn how to use the resilience training manual to support effective delivery
- Practice delivering the Resilience Toolbox Programme
- Receive formative and motivational feedback from experienced Resilience Trainers
- Discuss, plan and prepare your strategy for programme delivery and roll-out , drawing
on the experience of our Resilience Consultants
Please Note: In order to roll out The Resilience Toolbox, organisations will need to purchase
the rights to this programme.