The Power of Positive Attitude
Ideal for: Teams & individuals working under pressure, who want to build motivation and morale.
At a glance: This unique and engaging programme inspires people to take responsibility for creating a motivational working environment. Learn skills and tools to combat negative thinking, transform problems to outcomes and encourage positive responses to adversity.
Benefits to you and your organisation:
- Practical skills and tools to build the confidence to face challenges and demands
- Greater team work and a more supportive workplace
- Improved performance, productivity and resilience
- Increased team morale and motivation.
Over the course of this ½ day programme you will:
- Understand and define positive and negative attitudes
- Explore the impact of attitude on individuals, teams and organisations
- Identify external negative triggers
- Catch 'The Critics' – internal negative triggers
- Neutralise negativity and develop supportive thinking
- Learn how to reframe problems to outcomes
- Utilise resourceful language that supports self and others
- Understand the importance of action, goals, perspective & humour
- Practice techniques to improve team morale